IQ for Health Instructor accreditation
This course is our brand new IQ for Health Instructor accreditation, suitable for all those with or without an instructor or healthcare background.
The programme includes our unique Separate and Combine Teaching Method™, the foundation for adopting the essential principles of Integrated Qigong (IQ). This far-reaching, clever and insightful method will give you the proficiency and confidence to understand how the body and mind works through IQ and how to practice and teach them effectively in a fun and safe environment.
Throughout the course you will explore the 8 Active Ingredients of IQ. This will then be linked to the IQ movements that focus on the chosen specialised area of health (i.e. Chronic Pain Management) allowing the student to link together the principles and movements of applied Integrated Qigong.
Over the course you will acquire the:
- experiential practice
- Separate and Combine Teaching Method™ - including IQ Playing Cards
- a step-by-step process of achieving successful IQ movement
- an instructor training manual
- accompanying online teaching video
- 2 x certificates (on successful completion)